Date: Postponed until Autumn
Time: 9.30am to 1.00pm
Cost: €95 per person
- An overview of the key computer components, what can fail and how you will know.
- The operating system and standard issues. What tools can you use to fix common issues.
- Computer Security. What are the risks and what you need to keep an eye out for.
- An overview of a printers and the typical issues you will encounter.
- Computer Networking. The key components in a typical computer network and how to identify issues.
- Basic Networking security. Firewalls. Folder and file security
At the end of the course a link will be provided to a webpage that will contain shortcuts to many of the free troubleshooting tools that are available on the internet