18th of October 2018
€95.00 per person
9.30am to 5.00pm
Gateway Business Centre, Athy road, Carlow
Contact Theresa: 059 9132152 / email@example.com
Any member of staff who is involved in the recruitment of new staff including business owner, managers, line manager, HR staff.
This course is designed to ensure that any individual with recruitment duties is well versed on the correct procedure associated with the recruitment process.
- The New Position
- Justifying A Position
- Role Requirements
- Job Description
- Person Specification
- Sourcing / Recruiting
- How To
- Recruitment Strategies
- Biases & Perceptions
- Testing – OPQ, Technical Tests Etc.
- Candidate Evaluation
- After Interviewing
- Managing The Early Days
- A greater understanding of the process before recruitment begins
- Correctly evaluate the right person for the job
- An understanding of creating and developing an advert
- Correctly draft a job description and person specification