Cost: €795 per person
Venue: Kilkenny (specific venue to be decided)
Contact: Theresa 059 9132152 / email@example.com
Facilitated by The Franklin Covey Institute
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is a personal, team and leadership development format that has benefited thousands of organisations and millions of participants around the world, with a particular focus on the following areas.
- Developing an increased maturity, greater productivity, and the ability to manage one’s self.
- Executing critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning.
- Increasing team engagement, morale, and collaboration.
- Improving communication skills and strengthening relationships.
- Creating a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture.
- Developing current and high-potential leaders that model both competence and character.