Date: 9th to the 27th of April 2018
Dates include two one to one sessions of 3 hours in duration and on-going support as needed.
Venue: Woodford Dolmen Hotel, Kilkenny road, Carlow
Cost: €495 per person
For enquiries contact: 059 firstname.lastname@example.org
We live & work in a fast paced, rapidly changing world. Managing Stress is a skill in constant need of updating to keep pace with our changing world of work.
Carlow Kilkenny Skillnet have recognised one of the biggest challenges facing companies and their people is work-induced stress which places health & performance at serious risk, with associated risk to the development and continuity of business.
In response to this and our many requests for follow up, a programme has been developed in conjunction with Gráinne O’ Reilly to re-engage & get people back on track with the proven techniques. Therby, enabling people to gain control/increase effectiveness in work life and to develop a more relaxed and enjoyable lifestyle.
As profiling is already completed for previous attendants; This programme will focus on individual support through two one-to-one meetings of 3 hours duration with ongoing 2-way communications where participants will be provided with relevant tools. The emphasis will be on each individual’s profile and will provide suitable long-term benefit and permanent change to work practices and lifestyle.
Accordingly, this programme will be of far greater long-term benefit than conference type programmes.
- Do you find that there are work or life situations that cause you more problems than you know they should?…
- Do worries wake you up in the middle of the night or keep you from sleeping?
- Do you worry that worrying will make you ill?….
- Do you have difficulty in concentrating?…
- Have you less energy / are you tired all the time?…..
- Do you feel Uneasy or have guilty feeling when relaxing?…….
- Are you irrationally irritable / short-tempered?…….
- Have you recurring health problems e.g. Lower Backache, headaches, Blood Pressure, Stomach Ulcers, Mood swings, many colds/flu like symptoms…..
- Have you started to drink/eat/smoke more ?…..
- Are you spending more and more hours at work?……
- Do you feel overwhelmed with all of your responsibilities….don’t have enough time to do all you wish to do in the day?…..
- Do you like to do all the work yourself because nobody else can do it right?…..
- Do you feel hounded/trapped ……no choice or options?….. want to leave but can’t?
- Any YES answer – indicates you are not on track.
If you recognise yourself in any of the above YOU may be suffering the negative effects.
As we all know; Clear-thinking, calm, well-focused people make good decisions. These people are healthier, luckier, happier, more successful, have it all and will go the extra mile.
Achieving a balance and maintaining high performance is a vital skill for people to do their job at life and work.
Revisiting/re-engaging with Managing Under Pressure skillset can and will help.